Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Daily Life, Method of Transportation by Joan Tavolott

I am forever driving around in my Sentra to all the locations I got to for sketching and painting.
But it is fun to see the other vehicles that people drive. I needed to sketch a truck for EDM (Every Day in May) today so I to find one on my way to the hairdresser this morning (cut and color). I passed a lot of boring, no character trucks before finding this rusty red truck in Blue Point. Believe it or not this was on the lawn as a decoration in front of a local restaurant. The side of the truck had a big sign that said "White Horse Tavern."


7 comments:

  1. Glad you got it from the front. Although being retired as advertizement might not be all bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your truck! It has tons of personality. I want to see it bigger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your truck Joan make it bigger. I bet it will look even better when you bring it zoomed in for the eyes to see.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!