Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Monday, March 13, 2017

Flowers, Balmoral Cemetery

2017-03-12 Balmoral Cemetery

I know this is probably not what most of you think of as "spring flowers" but I had the chance to stop over in this old cemetery on the weekend, after driving past it several times for the last year or so and wishing I had a chance to take a look. I do love the carvings and statues, although it can be sad to read the inscriptions sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice sketches Elaine, and that's inspiration no matter where the inspiration finds us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you went outdoors to find what was interesting to you to add to this theme. Fits fine for my artist's eye, and you did it well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!